These are the core components of React Native:
- View: It is the basic built-in component used to build UI of Mobile apps. The view is similar to the div in HTML. It is a content area where you can display your content.
- States: It is used to control the components. The variable data can be stored in the state. It is mutable means a state can change the value at any time.
- Props: Props are used to pass data to the different components. It is immutable means props cannot change the value. It provides a connection between the container component and a presentation component.
- Text: This component displays text in the app. It uses the basic component textInput to take text input from the user.
- ScrollView: It is a scrolling container used to host multiple views. It can be used to render the large list or content in view with a scroll bar.