Model-View-Controller (MVC) is a pattern to separate an application into the following three main components:
The ASP.NET MVC framework offers the following advantages,
- It makes it very easy to manage complexity by dividing an application into the Model, View and Controller.
- It does not use view state or server-based forms.
- It provides better support for Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- It works well for Web applications that are supported by large teams of developers and for web designers who need a high degree of control over the application behavior.
- By default support of Facebook and Google Authentication.
- It easy to manage a large application to divide into multiple areas.