Skip to content
- In case of dynamic memory allocation, memory is allocated at runtime and memory can be increased while executing the program. It is used in the linked list.
- The malloc() or calloc() function is required to allocate the memory at the runtime.
- An allocation or deallocation of memory is done at the execution time of a program.
- No dynamic pointers are required to access the memory.
- The dynamic memory is implemented using data segments.
- Less memory space is required to store the variable.