A Repeater is a Data-bound control. Data-bound controls are container controls. It creates a link between the Data Source and the presentation UI to display the data. The repeater control is used to display a repeated list of items. A Repeater has five inline templates to format it:
– Displays Header text for a Data Source collection and applies a different style for the Header text.
– Changes the background color or style of alternating items in a Data Source collection.
– It defines how each item is rendered from the Data Source collection.
– It will determine the separator element that separates each item in the item collection. It could be a
– Displays a footer element for the Data Source collection.