There are 5 types of constructors in C#, as given below:
- Default Constructor- It is without any parameters.
- Parameterized Constructor- It has one parameter.
- Copy Constructor- It creates an object by copying variables from another object.
- Static Constructor- It is created using a static keyword and will be invoked only once for all of the instances of the class.
- Private Constructor- It is created with a private specifier and does not allow other classes to derive from this class or create an instance of it.