This is one of the most crucial questions. As a project manager or project lead, sometimes we might face a situation to call off the testing to release the product early. In those cases, we have to decide whether the testers have tested the product enough or not.
There are many factors involved in real-time projects to decide when to stop testing:
- If we reach Testing deadlines or release deadlines
- By entering the decided pass percentage of test cases.
- In the real-time project, if the risk in the project is under the acceptable limit.
- If all the high priority bugs and blockers have been fixed.
- If we meet the acceptance criteria.